Friday, September 23, 2016

Day Five Part One: Conquering Montana West

You may be wondering what happened to the rest of my visit to Glacier.  Well...Day Four, Part Two is on the way, but I want to tell you about today while it's fresh!

Heading north to Whitefish, we had taken the Salmon River route, so I had no idea what to expect coming back south through Western Montana. Along the way, we played the alphabet game to find words to describe this part of the world...

Astounding, Breathtaking, Captivating, Divine, Extraordinary, Fantastic, Gorgeous... 

Heavenly, Incredible, Lovely, Magnificent, Outstanding, Radiant, Stupendous...


Tremendous, Unbelievable, Xanadu*, Wonderful! 
(*RUSH shout out for my Dad! It's his favorite band.)

We had a long drive, so we didn't stop to take too many pictures.  But believe me...
it's a place that everyone should visit in their lifetime!

On to Day Five, Part Two...

No comments:

Post a Comment